ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT Online ANDAR BAHAR Game
Since andar bahar online game game is one of the most popular card games in India all the leading casinos offer the game. If you are unsure who these top casinos are there is no need to worry. We have listed our top picks for you to try below.
Remember to make sure that you check out our betting site reviews before you register with a new casino. Here you will find all the information you need to help pick the best online andar bahar live casino for your needs.
Andar bahar online game, sometimes also referred to as Katti is a traditional card game in India. It is one of the most simple games to play with a 50/50 chance of winning. The entire goal of the game is to match values to a set position on the table known as Andar or Bahar.
This is personally one of my most favourite card games to play with my friends. Everything about the game is so simple and there are no complicated rules that you need to remember. If you have even been to India I am sure you will have seen the locals playing andar bahar online cash game .
HOW TO PLAY ANDAR BAHAR ONLINE GAME
Andar Bahar is a game of luck. To play the game in its most simple form only one deck of cards is needed and the odds of winning are 50/50. The table is divided into two sides. This results in the left side being called Andar and the right side is called Bahar.
Next the dealer deals a single card face up into the middle of the table and then proceeds to deal face up cards to the left and right of the middle card. The idea is to predict which side an identically numbered card to the chosen faced up card will appear.
ANDAR BAHAR RULES
As mentioned previously, this is a very simple game to play. As a result the rules are easy to understand. Below is a list of the key rules that you need to know before you start playing online andar bahar real cash.
- The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
- The standard card rankings apply with ace being highest and two being lowest.
- As mentioned earlier the game table is divided into two sides. One is called Andar (meaning left) and the other one is called Bahar (meaning right).
- The deck of cards is cut to reveal a card which all players can see.
- Players then place a bet on whether a card with the same face value will appear in Andar (to the left) or Bahar (to the right).
- Cards are then dealt to the Andar and Bahar areas of the table.
- If the first card is a black suit, then dealing will start from Andar. If it is red then it will start from Bahar.
- The cards are then dealt to each of the betting spots until there is a match.
- When a matching value card to the chosen one is dealt to either of the betting spots, then the round is over and winners are paid
HOW MANY VERSIONS OF ONLINE ANDAR BAHAR ARE THERE?
You can play the following 3 types of Andar Bahar at most online casinos
- Live Andar Bahar – Play with real live dealers.
- Online Andar Bahar – Single player Andar Bahar online.
- Speed Andar Bahar – A faster variation of the classic game.
IS IT LEGAL TO PLAY ANDAR BAHAR ONLINE?
As mentioned in our ‘Best Online Casino in India‘ guide, the Indian government has not legalised online gambling fully. However this does not mean that you cannot play Andar Bahar online. Since online casinos in India are not fully regulated you can still play online andar bahar real cash legally. We recommend you play on the casinos that we have listed in this article because they are fully licenced and regulated.